Riverside, United States
Riverside is a city in California, US in Riverside County. The city was founded in 1870s and is the 59th largest city in US. The climate here is semi-arid type with hot and dry summers and wet and cold winters. This city comes under the “smog belt” as it is above average level of air pollution.
Places to visit:
- Mount Rubidoux– It is a mountain designated as city Park which was originally known as the Huntington Park but later changed to Mount Rubidoux memorial Park.
- Castle Park- It is a carnival style amusement Park spread over an area of 25 acre with live entertainment, arcade games and American fare.
- Fairmount Park- It is a Serene Park with picnic areas, rose gardens, lakes, rental pedal boats & a golf course.
- UC Riverside Botanic Gardens- This garden is spread over an area of 40 acres and has more than 3500 plant species.
- California Citrus State Historic Park- It is an open-air museum preserving the history of great citrus Boom in California in 20th century.
- Mission Inn Museum- This museum focuses on the local history and art of the city.
- Riverside Metropolitan Museum- Riverside Metropolitan Museum is one of the biggest museums in the city. It focuses on the regional history and culture of the city.
Places to stay:
- Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center- Marriott Riverside provides the best service with a scenic view. Also, it has an amazing dining, an outdoor pool & a fitness center.
- Mission Inn Hotel & Spa- Mission Inn hotel provides the most comfortable stay. It provides the best spas in the city with 6 restaurants and an outside Pool.
- Hyatt Place Riverside/ Downtown- Hyatt offers all the luxurious facilities. In addition to free Wi-Fi, breakfast, an outdoor pool & a fitness center.
- Courtyard by Marriott Riverside/ Moreno Valley Area- Courtyard by Marriott has a modern architecture with a dining, an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi & free parking.