Riverside city in California is situated near Los Angeles. The city has numerous parks, gardens and museums of public interest. The museums display local as well as international art works. The city has a historic background which is also well depicted in the city museum. Some displays of military aircrafts including jets can be seen in the March Field Air Museum in the city.
Places to visit-
- Mount Rubidoux- It is an important city landmark with hiking trails and a picturesque view.
- Castle Park- It is like an amusement park for the kids with Carnival-style rides and shows and numerous food stalls.
- Fairmount Park- It has breathtakingly beautiful rose gardens and lakes which is a perfect place for candid photography.
- UC Riverside Botanical Garden- It is a vast open green land for the visitors to spend some quality time with pals.
- California Citrus State Historic Park- This Park is dedicated to the citrus history of California.
- Mission Inn Museum- It is a landmark museum highlighting the history and local art work of the city.
- Riverside Art Museum- They have various art shows and is like a an art institute organizing numerous classes and talks.
- Riverside Heritage House
- Hunter Park
Places to stay-
- Ayres Hotel and Spa Moreno Valley- They have refined lodging and spa and other facilities like solar-heated pool and free breakfast.
- Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown- It is a 3-star hotel with an outdoor pool and fitness center along with free Wi-Fi and breakfast for the guests.
- Americas Best Value Inn Riverside- It is a budget hotel in the vicinity of the University of Riverside.
- Dynasty Suites Hotel- They have a modern and well maintained rooms and suites with a free parking space for the guests.